Pentecost University College recognizes first degrees from universities in Ghana and around the world. Candidates must possess a first degree not less than second class lower.
Applicants shall also submit
- A completed application form
- Certified copies of your first degree, diplomas and transcripts
- CV or resume in English (this applies to applicants from non-Anglophone countries)
- Original academic transcript
- Two (2) reference letters
- Two (2) passport photographs
- English Language Certificates or other evidence of proficiency in English
- A valid email address
- A valid phone number
NOTE: Upon completion of the downloaded forms, applicants are required to purchase a banker’s draft of GHC 100.00 payable to the Pentecost University College Graduate School.
Prerequisite MCOM Courses
Students who have not completed appropriate business courses as part of a prior degree are required to audit preliminary undergraduate courses in business administration while taking the programme. The purpose is to build on essential foundation knowledge required for successful completion of masters in business administration.
A Master of Commerce degree shall be conferred on students who successfully satisfy the following requirements:
● Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours
● Pass all required courses in the chosen programme
● Complete and pass a 60-page dissertation
● Obtain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 or more.
Candidates shall be considered for graduation upon approval of results and performance by the Academic Board of the University and the appointed External Examiners.
Click to download admission form