PUC recognises the under-listed institutional core values as qualities that students and staff must display in the execution of their tasks:
- Faith in God through Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and the Bible as the basis of all rule and conduct.
- Integrity of heart and credibility in all actions.
- Commitment and dedication to hard work,timeliness, innovation and development of excellence as hallmarks of a true servant of God.
- Capacity building to realise the full potential of the total person.
- Creating a Christian environment and relationships whereby everyone will have the opportunity to know Christ and make Him known.
- Developing leaders with integrity for The Church of Pentecost, the Christian Community,and the nation.
- Respect for the equality for all people irrespective of their gender, race and colour,human rights; and good Governance.