Office of the Dean of Students
The main objective of the Office of the Dean of Students is to give students the opportunity to explore, identify, examine and to develop their potentials in many ways including extra curricula activities. The office provides guidance in the academic, residential and social matters of students. It also liaises with Deans of Faculties, the Registrar and the Students Representative Council (SRC) in all matters affecting the welfare of students.
Currently, the office is under the stewardship of Rev. Dr. Daniel Walker, the Acting Dean of Students.
General Services provided
- Letters of introduction for attachment and opening of bank accounts for students.
- Offering one-to-one counseling services to students.
- Settling disputes among students.
- Offering support and advice to SRC.
- Collaborating with Hall Tutors to supervise the administration of Safo, Yeboah and Arnan Halls.