Parents & Guardians
Welcome to Pentecost University College! As parents and guardians of PentVars students, you are officially part of the PentVars Family!
Your involvement with the University and the support of our students is an important reason for their success at PentVars. We are committed to providing parents and guardians with important and up-to-date campus information, and to encourage further involvement in the PentVars community.
Important Events & Dates
- Re-opening for Freshers - last week in August
- Re-opening for Continuing Students - first week in September
- Vacation for Regular and Evening school - 4th May, 2012
Safety, Security and Health Services
All PentVars campuses provide ample programmes and services to ensure the safety and well-being of its students:
- Security posts staffed by security officers with full safety enforcement authority.
- Professionally trained medical staff and clinic available to address any emergency situation as well as educate students on how to be proactive in protecting themselves.
- Disciplinary Committee who use both discipline and counseling to check offensive behaviour and resolve conflicts.
- Safety instruction as part of new student orientation.
- Residence hall executives qualified to assist students in dispute resolution, safe practices and crisis management.
- Night time security patrol services.
- Residence halls administered by competent porters.
- Campus grounds equipped with smoke detectors, fire alarm systems, fire escapes and fire extinguishers.
- Academic calendar
If you have other concerns, kindly call 0302 41 70 57/8 and ask to speak to the Dean of Students.
Or email email@example.com